Week 8 Progress

Image Credit. Continuous Improvement and Innovation. Source: Giveffect
     Looking back at past assignments and my blog overall I am very pleased with the progress I have made so far. In the beginning of the semester I had blogged very little and had not written creatively in like five or six years. I was a little rusty in the beginning but I think I have gotten in the swing of things finally. I am happy with how the blog looks and is laid out. I am also pleased with the writing and content in the blog posts and storybook.
     The class assignment that I enjoy most are the storytelling posts and the storybook posts. I do not enjoy the notes assignments much because it is simply reflection of what I have read. This class gives me a creative outlet and I really enjoy coming up with my own, original stories. I have not used many of the extra credit options but have missed a few assignments so I will be using the extra credit to catch up eventually.
      I do not have a very consistent routine for doing my homework so far. I mostly just try and finish the assignments when I have time but this has gotten me in trouble before and I have missed some assignments. The second half of the semester I hope to create a more consistent routine. I would actually really like to get a little bit ahead and hopefully I will be able to accomplish this in the second half of the semester. It would be nice if I could set aside specific time slots during the week to finish the homework for this class. I also want to finish up my storybook early so that I will have time to review and change some things as I continue to look over my storybook and try to improve it.

Comments

  1. Hey Hannah! Going to be commenting on some of your posts so I can get that extra credit. I desperately need it. I am glad that you were pleased with your progress. I am sure you have stayed up to date on things a lot better than I have. I did all the calculations today and I should be able to finish the class with an A as long as do everything by the time it is due without forgetting. These last three weeks I have finally done everything I needed to. I am jealous cause you will probably get to finish early.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 9 Story: The Magic Potion