Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Image Credit. Classic Indian Epics. Source: Weebly

      I have received some very helpful, detailed, and encouraging feedback from my classmates so far. I really appreciate the feedback, especially for my storybook. I feel as though the storybook is a very important part of the semester and I want it to be something that I am very proud of. The feedback I am getting from classmates is helping me make sure that I am changing or altering things that I missed when I reviewed my storybook personally. I do think that by incorporating the classmates feedback my blog, storybook, and overall writing is improving.
     I hope that other students think that I am leaving good feedback. Firstly, I try to comment on the things that I see them doing really well. Then, point out some things I have noticed that could be better with a few tweaks. Finally, I try and give them some alternatives or what ifs to implement if they think it would work well. I try and follow some of the feedback tips we have read about.
      I am not sure that blog comments alone help you get to know people. By looking at their blogs, storybooks, and introduction posts you can learn a few things about them. However, there are so many people in this class that there are only a few that really stick in my memory. I think if there was a group project, storybook, or just a simple story telling project it would help us get to know our classmates better.
      I really hope that the feedback I continue to give remains helpful. I also hope that classmates continue to give me feedback of the same caliber as they have been. I rely on it to improve my posts and storybook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 9 Story: The Magic Potion