Time Strategies

Motivation, Time Management, Inspiration by Chris Florence. Taken July 2012 Source: Flickr.

Time management is something that I struggled with during my Freshman year here at OU. Throughout my three years, I have developed a few strategies for managing my time that have really worked for me. I make checklists, have a planner, and use reminders on my phone to make sure that I keep deadlines on my mind and do not forget. The first article I read was The Psychology of Checklists by Lauren Marchese. I really liked this article and it confirmed that one of the time management strategies I have been using works. The second article was 3 Steps to Recapture Time by Joynicole Martinez. This blog gave me a few things to try. I think that if I spent the first 15 minutes of my day planning I would be more productive. The third article I read was Realistic Study Plans by Amanda Collins. This article gave me a few resources I plan to use. The weekly templates she linked to print off I am going to try out. I think it would be good to see the free hours I have so I can plan homework and other things into the free hours. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 9 Story: The Magic Potion