Overview of Class Assignments

School taken by GotCredit. Source: Flickr. Credit https://www.gotcredit.com

This class is very unique since most of our assignments are making or commenting on blogs. So far I am really enjoying it. I like that I can make these blogs have some aesthetic appeal and be creative. However, it was very confusing to me at the beginning of the week. I am slowly starting to get the hang of it. The assignment that I am looking forward to the most is the Storybook assignment. All the storybooks I looked at were very interesting and fun to look at. I am hoping they will be fun to make as well. Reading all the stories is something that I am also looking forward to. This is unlike any class I have taken. Although I did have to do some blog posts for my Architecture for non-majors class.

A few of the extra credit assignments did jump out to me. The H.E.A.R.T resources extra credit jumped out to me. I think that all the things H.E.A.R.T stands for are very important and worth taking the time to look into. Extra reading also interests me. I love reading so I think that these extra credit assignments will suit me well. The back-up and review are also a type of extra credit I will probably do because I like to double-check and make sure that I have everything completed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 9 Story: The Magic Potion