My Favorite Place

(Image Information: Personal Image Dock at Cozumel; Taken by Hannah Whitefield; Photo from July 2019) 

My favorite place is Cozumel, Mexico. This past summer I vacationed there and it was one of the most beautiful places I have seen. While the temperatures were crazy hot, the water was cool, clear, and deep blue. My boyfriends family and I went on a snorkeling excursion where we got to see several different types of fish, coral, and shells. I was amazed by how nice the beaches are there. The sand is bright white and there seem to be neverending rows of palm trees. The different types of fish and dolphins we got to see were all incredible and beautiful. We went on a boat ride down the coastline where I got to see more of the amazing beaches.  I definitely enjoyed my time in Cozumel and hope to return very soon!

(Image Information: Personal Image Fountain in Cozumel; Taken by Hannah Whitefield; Photo from July 2019) 

Comments

  1. I have always heard of Cozumel, and from those pictures I can tell why it is so popular, Hannah: how lovely! India is famous for its beaches too (list of beaches in India), so maybe you can use this class to learn some Indian geography, tourism geography and epic geography too. The epics are actually a big part of the tourism industry, with people going on pilgrimages to places associated with the Ramayana and with the Mahabharata too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cozumel sounds absolutely gorgeous! I love beaches and could spend every day on one if I could. And the beaches you described on Cozumel sound so lovely, especially right now that its the end of September. The first picture you took is stunning as well! It sounds like all the activities you got to do on the trip were extremely fun as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 9 Story: The Magic Potion